With the end of summer in sight, and local stores stocking up on school supplies, you might find yourself wondering about the next step in your Travel Nursing career. You’ve always wanted to go back to school, but you’ve been holding back. You think it wouldn’t fit your nomadic lifestyle, or maybe you’re worried about the financial burden. Whatever your doubts, know that Medical Solutions is here for you.
We know how important professional development can be for your career. That’s why Medical Solutions has teamed up with Nebraska Methodist College to help busy Travel Nurses like you earn your BSN degree. Medical Solutions also provides financial assistance to our Travel Nurses with at least one assignment under their belt. It’s just one of the many benefits we offer our awesome Travelers.
If you’re still not convinced, here are just a few more reasons why you should earn your BSN degree through our RN to BSN Academy with Nebraska Methodist College:
- It’s 100% online so you can learn at your convenience
- The program is fully accredited by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE)
- You can earn your BSN degree in roughly 7 semesters
- Multiple start dates throughout the year allow you to schedule with flexibility
- Medical Solutions offers financial assistance to our Travelers in this program
So, let’s recap. As a Medical Solutions Travel Nurse, you have an opportunity to further your career while still working and get paid for it. When you put it like that, the decision practically makes itself. It’s time to advance your career and become a leader in the healthcare field.
To learn more about our RN to BSN program with NMC, click here or contact your Career Consultant today!