Medical Solutions Travelers are the best in class, and we’re constantly impressed by their continual efforts to improve the delivery of healthcare throughout the nation.
Speaking of class, we are super excited to announce the new RN to BSN Academy for Medical Solutions Travel Nurses!
While Medical Solutions previously offered an RN to BSN program for Travelers, the RN to BSN Academy is a new and improved version of this Traveler benefit, now in partnership with Nebraska Methodist College.
Here are some of the benefits and perks Travelers can expect from the new RN to BSN Academy:
- 100% online and crafted especially for working RNs — do your work from anywhere with an internet connection, any time of day or night
- Flexible start dates
- Financial assistance package, including books and tuition
- No need to take out more student loans
- One-on-one relationship with an academic advisor dedicated to your success
- Strengthen your skill set and resumé while you continue to work and travel
- Earn your BSN in 12-24 months, depending upon any credits you transfer into this transfer credit friendly program
- Graduate from highly respected, CCNE accredited Nebraska Methodist College
- Be prepared for better compensation and greater access to leadership roles such as educator and practitioner
Nebraska Methodist College, an affiliate of Methodist Health System and fully accredited, private nursing and healthcare professions college, was established in 1891. (Happy 125th birthday year, guys!)
According to Dr. Susie Ward, PhD, RN, and Director of Nursing and Special Programs at Nebraska Methodist College, the BSN program is “beneficial for practicing nurses because it incorporates a community-based approach that prepares these nurses to build connections between new knowledge and actions that enhance their nursing skill-set in an increasingly complex health care delivery system.”
Or, in layman’s terms: The RN to BSN Academy is an awesome and important investment in yourself and your future!