It’s that magical time that only comes once a year … Travel Nurses Day!
This Friday, October 10, 2014, is the second annual Travel Nurses Day. It’s a day set aside to honor all of the amazing, adventurous, adept Travel Nurses out there. We think you’re aces — A+ to all of you!
As a matter of fact, we couldn’t hold our excitement to just one day, so we’ve already unlocked the site, and you can visit now to get this party started. In celebration of your continued awesomeness, here what’s in store this year at TravelNursesDay.com:
- Take the “Where should I travel next?” quiz to find out what city is ideal for your next adventure. Are you big city or small town? Fine wine or craft beer? Today’s catch or meat and potatoes? Whatever your jam, find the perfect spot for your next assignment.
- Create your own travel stories with three fun, interactive Travel-Libs. Fill in certain words and you’ll end up with your very own tale. You wordsmith, you!
- Most nurses have a pretty strong eagle-eye game. Use that to your advantage in these three Photo Finds. Simply spot those little details in each picture that are not like the other. I spy, with my little eye, you winning a great prize …
And speaking of prizes, this year’s batch is strong. Up for grabs are:
- One paid vacation of your choice — a $2500 value
- Three Kindle Fire HD 6 Tablets (8GB) — each tablet a $114 value
- Three $50 gift cards from Tafford Uniforms
- Fifteen $50 gift cards from Zappos, Amazon, and Starbucks
Maybe not as fun as games and prizes, but don’t forget to sign up for Travel Nurses Day email alerts so you can keep posted on all the fun.
Medical Solutions launched Travel Nurses Day in 2013 because we wanted to honor the unique contributions and spirit of Travel Nurses everywhere. We love celebrating Nurses Week, but to go even one further than that we wanted to put the focus specifically on this unique industry and all of you hardworking, flexible, highly skilled Travelers out there. You go where your patients need you the most and you do it fearlessly, with an amazing zest for life, travel, and patient care. We truly admire you!
Happy Travel Nurses Day!